Sunday, December 28, 2014

Wall Decor Wishlist

Vinh & I have been in our condo for a little over a year now. Decorating is obviously still something we are trying to do as we have plenty of wall space! Vaulted ceilings make the wall space even more obvious how empty it is. We are slowly building our little wall spaces with pieces we love though! :)


Recently, I have discovered a new site that I have never heard of: Minted.com. At first, it seemed like any other site on the world wide web. However, I soon found out that the site supports independent artists! Independent artists submit their artwork, the community votes & the winning pieces are placed on the site to be sold. I think it's nice to be able to have the power to vote for designs you want to purchase.

Quill print

Minted offers many different art pieces from the home, but they also offer something called map pieces. I absolutely love the gold foil map pieces, especially the one of the state of California. I'd love to hang that up on my wall & watch the foil shimmer when the sun peeps through the window & into my living room :)


Here are a few of the art prints that are currently on my wishlist! There are way too many pieces to feature unfortunately, but here are just a few of my favorites :)

Koi No.2 print

Forsythia print



If you're looking for some last minute new year cards, check out Minted! Again, some of my favorite cards have that shimmery gold foil. Who wouldn't want a customized photo card with a little sparkle? I know I'd have a little smile on my face if I received that card in my mailbox. The best part? All the prices are pretty good for the quality of the product. I cannot wait to get my Minted item to arrive at my doorstep, yay!

Have you ever heard of Minted? Do you fancy anything on their site? Maybe something for your home? :)

DISCLOSURE: Reviewer has been compensated in the form of store credit by Minted.com. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way.

24 comments:

  1. I have ordered my Christmas cards from Minted for the past few years. I love all of their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these a lot. I need a lot of rooms (and money) to do all the things I want with a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love minted.com and I love that their prices are just right and their selection of items is so beautiful. Love your selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of rooms that need some TLC wall decor. I just am not sure what I want in the space yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. That map decor is really cool. It would go well in our homeschool room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are some gorgeous items - I love the gold one, really interesting to look at. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice prints. They are so amazing and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool. I love the California map and the bird. So pretty. Very neat and I bet would love gorgeous on any wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool idea for a website. I looked through the art marketplace and there were some great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love the maps! I would get one for Florida. Their art selections are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the map one. I have a map on my 7 year olds wall but it's a dollar store goodie. I would love some wall deco also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How have I never heard of this site before? They have some great pieces! I will keep them in mind for cards in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful choices - my favorite is the last one - the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your wishlist! I love Minted. I just got finished ordering a bunch of stuff for a client

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our Christmas cards last year, and my son's birthday invitations this year were from Minted. I haven't tried their wall art yet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the last picture with the Bird, it's so beautiful and creative; I'd hang that up on my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is some really unique and creative art work. I would love the foil painting also. I am going to have to do some more browsing and see what I might want.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love those! very unique and pretty. I will have to check them out more for sure. I could use one in my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Minted! I actually looked at their site for our Christmas cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to get a map print of new jersey. That is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are some really awesome wall pieces! I love the state of California one too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never checked out Minted. I must have to now that I have seen some of their cards. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll have to check out their selection. Both of my nieces have decided to redecorate their bedrooms to be more grown up. They could use something for the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what a great site, my niece is an artist, this would be wonderful for her to submit her work.

    ReplyDelete