Saturday, December 27, 2014

Xmas 2014

Merry belated xmas everyone! I hope that everyone had a great xmas day with their loved ones. We spent xmas eve with my parents & sisters for dinner. As for xmas day, we spent the day just us & our furbabies :)

Vinh & I with Darla & Libby

I spent the first part of the morning trying to use my selfie stick & taking family photos to mostly fails. Libby wanted nothing to do with family photos & instead wanted to destroy the condo...

Trying to convince Libby to take photos

Afterwards, Vinh & I headed to Xmas in the Park in downtown San Jose. We hadn't gone in 2 years so we figured it's time. I got my first hot cocoa of the season & even found my sister's nursing fraternity's tree :)

Xmas in the Park

Hot cocoa

My sister designed this tree!

Lonnie, yay!

Elf/gnome tree home

Gingerbread house

We had lunch at Little Saigon in San Jose & did some light grocery shopping at the Asian supermarket before heading home to make some lobster tails & veggies for dinner. Vinh took care of the protein while I made the veggies. We broke out the sparkling apple cider as well :)

Lobster tail dinner

What did you all do for xmas? Anything special or something low key? :)

9 comments:

  1. Annie... what are you feeding that kitty. That is one HUGE cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that hot cocoa looks SO good! I've never seen one like that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman on top is so cute! All your pictures are wonderful! I really enjoyed checking out your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. That is what the holidays are all about, spending time with those who truly matter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! We usually spend the day at home for some good quality family time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had an amazing Christmas! That lobster looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hot cocoa is AMAZING. More whipped cream for me please ;) Love the lobster dinner. I had a lobster tail too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a nice relaxing time. Cute little babies! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas in the park looked like so much fun to walk through! Congrats on finding Lonnies tree! BTW that lobster dinner looks fabulous! :) Merry belated Christmas A!

    ReplyDelete