Thursday, January 8, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea Review

The first product that I got to try out from my Frosty VoxBox was the Celestial Seasonings candy cane lane decaf green tea! :)

Look at the cute polar bears on the packaging :)

I love that when you first open the packet, the aroma of candy canes immediately fill the area around you. Talk about perfect for the holidays! Inside the packet are two tea bags in case you wanted to share one with your significant other while cozying up to keep warm, haha. Just drop into some hot water & viola, done! The tea was very light, semi-sweet & very easy to drink. If you want a tea that'll keep you warm, but not keep you up during the holidays, this is it :)

My cute penguin mug

Candy Cane Lane decaf green tea

PROS: cute packaging, light & easy to drink, semi-sweet, decaf
CONS: decaf (if you're a caffeine fiend)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

19 comments:

  1. Oooh it sounds like a really interesting brew! I do drink decaf as well so I don't mind that, definitely need to give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! I love tea and I absolutely love candy canes so I think this would be perfect for me! Sounds like an awesome combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious. I love VoxBoxes. It's so much fun to try new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a delicious flavor. I need to try some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green tea, and I love candy canes. So yeah... BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter got me into trying lots of different teas. This green tea sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I love this tea, I buy in bulk on Amazon. They have a lot of good flavors. I've had this one and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh candy cane, I love peppermint tea! This sounds great right now since I have a sore throat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I didn't realize they had a candy cane flavor. Will definitely have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tea a lot and I'd do anything to have the cute penguin mug; it's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to admit, I'd really love to get that Penguin mug; I've never seen something that cute before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That penguin mug is too cute! I am loving drinking tea this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds amazing and by the way I love that mug its really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your mug! That tea sounds so good! I have finally gotten into drinking tea lately. I haven't seen that brand, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Decaf is such a waste of my time! (LOL) I love your mug. I have had some Celestial Seasonings tea in the past. They do have a great flavor and plenty of varieties to pick from. I've never had the candy cane though. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't drink much tea but maybe I would drink more if I had your mug. I absolutely love it! Candy Cane tea does sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This tea sounds lovely, and your penguin mug is adorable! I need one like that because my coffee and tea always get cold so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always loved Celestial Seasonings tea. It tastes great and has calming qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy! I don't tea too often but i'm a sucker for all things holiday flavoured. I'll give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete