Sunday, January 18, 2015

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Sachet

The seventh product that I got to try out from my Frosty VoxBox was the No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Sachet! :)

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Sachet

Honestly, I wasn't too thrilled receiving this product since I already look like a kid so I didn't need a serum to make me look younger in 2 weeks. Plus,the sachet doesn't even last for 2 weeks. Even though I can't tell you if my nonexistent wrinkles went away, it left my skin feeling moisturized & soft. That's one good way to keep your skin looking young, right? I didn't quite like the smell of the product...or the full sized price of $29.99. It was a nice sample to try though :)

PROS: moisturizing, soft skin
CONS: unpleasant smell, pricey for full size ($29.99)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

9 comments:

  1. I'll have to give this stuff a try. I've got a few wrinkles that I'm not digging right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for new skincare products. I like to buy unscented one as I have sensitive skin/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you that you don't need it! Even us guys want to take years of rough treatment off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too don't need wrinkle cream because I am 31 but often am told I look 16 I get carded for movies and bars and get asked when out with hubby if my dad has the bill covered lol all in good timing I will age maybe? I am also always getting wrinkle cream this or younger skin cream that and to a extent I love a great hydrating moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is searching for the fountain of youth and they will pay $29.99 to $2,999,999.99 for it. Next to drugs, stuff like this has the second highest mark up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice that there are lots of products that would make you look younger (good for you that you don't need it). I would love to try this to see if it works for me, and yes, it's a bit pricey, but if it really works, then it's definitely worth it. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use anti age when you're young and you'll stay looking young. I think that's the secret. It's too late when you have a bunch of wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always try to find products to help with anti aging. I need to start a skincare regime now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's too bad that it has an unpleasant smell, sounds like it would be nice otherwise! Good to know about this product, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete