Thursday, January 15, 2015

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum Review

The fourth product that I got to try out from my Frosty VoxBox was the NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum! :)

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum

If you can't tell, I'm not a makeup person nor do I really wear much lip color either. I'm quite the minimalist, haha. However, this lip color was a very pretty shade & actually went on a little lighter than what it looked like in person. It glided one very easily & had good coverage overall. Plus, it has a cute name: sugar plum :)

Pretty shade

Before lip color

After lip color

PROS: affordable ($1.99), good coverage, easily applied, nice color, readily available in most drug stores
CONS: can't think of any...

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

16 comments:

  1. The color is beautiful, and it looks so natural on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color. Very natural and I love this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice colour. It looks very natural and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a lovely colour and it looks so nice on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is a great deal for under two bucks! I love the color on you and I think I'm going to give it a try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the color would be so much stronger. It looks quite natural on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty color. I don't often wear make up and usually not lip color but this I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this brand because it's so affordable. What a pretty color - a color I so would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a nice color. I'm just not sure it would look good on me. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just the right shade for you. It is one of my favorite shades for myself. And the price sure is right. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a big lipstick person either but that one is so natural and pretty. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It look great on you! I just love nyc as well! I will have to look at the mall for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a really nice, natural color. So pretty. I also like the price! Can't beat $1.99 for a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That color looks very natural on you. I would have thought it was darker. Do you just have a light application on?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That color looks like it could be your own. I really like it, it's nice and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fantastic color. I love how natural it looks on you. I would definitely try this color.

    ReplyDelete