Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Review

The sixth product that I got to try out from my Frosty VoxBox was the Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover! :)

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Well the remover didn't have a strong odor. I just put some on a cotton ball & wiped away all my eye makeup without much hassle. It was just a quick swipe & then some little swipes to get the remaining little bits off. Overall, very easy to use :)

I shook it & hence the bubbles lol

PROS: no strong odor, easily removes eye makeup, fair price ($7.49)
CONS: can't think of any...

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Most cleansers are either too strong or too wimpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who could use this. I don't wear eye makeup, I have allergies around my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this and like it a lot. Your review was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good eye makeup remover. I love the wipes best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a great eye makeup remover - how I love the name written on it too, haha! Let it gooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great eye makeup remover. The name "Just Let it Go" is adorable. I love good packaging and name design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea they made a makeup remover! I'll def be looking into this one.

    ReplyDelete