Thursday, January 22, 2015

VIP Field Experience at Levi's Stadium

About two weeks ago, I saw an email in my inbox from Levi's Stadium about a deal on Groupon. Curiosity got the better of me & I clicked the link that led me to a $15 VIP field experience at Levi's Stadium! Vinh & I decided to cash in on our deal this afternoon :)

Can I throw a touchdown pass? ;)


What does the VIP field experience entail? The deal is good any day until February 7th & you basically treat the stadium as your huge backyard. Come toss the pigskin on the field where the San Francisco 49ers play & attempt to kick some field goals for yourself. There is also some memorabilia from the 49ers museum that you can take photos with!

If you remember back when I did the first annual 49ers Rush, we finished on the sidelines & I felt cheated out of "finishing on the field." This deal would finally satisfy my urge to stepping on the same field as my beloved 49ers, haha! :P

Selfie on the way down to the field

Selfie with the SF logo at the 50-yard line

Logo that we cannot touch :P

Practicing tossing with our QB Kap ;)

Is Vinh sneaking up on Eric Reid? :P

I brought my cheap selfie stick in case there was no employees to assist with taking photos. I wanted to capture this moment as I may not walk the field again for a long time! We didn't bring a football so we bought one to play with on the field. We ended up horribly missing our first field goal attempts, but we ended up scoring a few shortly after. I kicked on dead center, woot!

Vinh ready for some field goal kicking

Touchdown!

We had three memorabilia items for us to take photos of/with. First was the football that was used for the last points scored in Candlestick Park! Last season was the last time the 49ers played in Candlestick so this is just a little part of the last awesome game there. There was also a wood piece from the first stadium the 49ers played at, Kezar Stadium. Lastly, there was a pair of Vernon Davis' shoes from his career best season.

Last point scored at Candlestick

A little bit of 49ers history in my hand

Piece of Kezar Stadium

Vernon Davis' shoes, so nice!

Home of the SF 49ers

5-time Super Bowl champions

Endzone to endzone :)

View from the terrace

Panoramic view of Levi's Stadium *click for larger view*

If you're from the Bay Area or are visiting, take advantage of the Groupon & head out to Levi's Stadium! Have you ever stepped foot on your team's playing field? If not, is it on your list to do so?

23 comments:

  1. Oh goodness!! My brother would have loved to have this opportunity!! Too bad he lives in Kansas! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'd love to have an opportunity like that. I'm not the world's biggest sports fan, but I think it would be cool to take a tour of a stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wicked cool. Here, the Patriots field at Gillette Stadium is always open (when there are no games being played), so we can walk on the field any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lot of fun! lol Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great experience. Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the selfie at the 50 yard line! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys are having a blast. The photos are so fun! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a Groupon deal I would love to see in my email. Only, not for SF but someplace around here like Detroit. Those photos really show how much fun you guys had. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow what a great deal! My boys would be over the moon for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great deal - looks like you had a blast! I would love to have a VIP field experience at Yankee Stadium!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like great fun! Never tried Groupon before but looks like I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like it was an amazing time and tons of fun. I would have loved to have done that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! This looks like a fantastic day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a lot of fun looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you had a great day. This would be so much fun. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't been to the Bay in years! I would love to go back! I'll make sure that I check out Groupon before I go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have done this to our state's soccer team. We loved the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL on the selife stick. I want to get one of those for my husband and for my oldest son. :) You always look like you're having so much fun in your pictures! Great experience review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys really got some great photos on the field. Looks like it was the perfect day for it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks fun! I think you need to work on your grip for a touch down pass!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You get to do the coolest things! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this is just way too cool - what an awesome experience you had!

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing pics A! That was a pretty awesome groupon deal! $15 for that experience was well worth it! so cool!

    ReplyDelete