Monday, February 9, 2015

Sharks Practice at Sharks Ice

I have always wondered how people get so many autographs on their Sharks jerseys. Today, I have finally found out the secret: Sharks practice at Sharks Ice! The practice sessions there are open to the public & players stop on the way on/off the ice to sign items & take photos with their fans. How cool, right? :)

My favorite Shark: Joe Pavelski

My sisters Helen & Lonnie accompanied me to the Sharks Ice south rink to watch the Sharks practice before their game tomorrow. It's fun watching them practice & goof with one another.

Sharks stretching

I got to meet my favorite player & whose jersey I won: Joe Pavelski aka The Big Pavelski! I had a little fangirl moment when he came out of the locker room for autographs & photos. I missed him during Burnzie's Buzzcut. He's so nice & down to Earth, love it :)

My sisters getting their hats signed

My jersey is complete with Pavelski's autograph!

Mini Sharks on the ice (kids of the players)

Chris Tierney is back to playing & feeling better, yay!

Chris Tierney signing autographs

Stalock & mini Pavelski at the goal

I got to have another photo op with my favorite goaltender, Alex Stalock. I like this photo better than the previous one :P

With my favorite goalie Alex Stalock

I think I had a successful first time at practice! I met my favorite player, Joe Pavelski, as well as get four autographs. I had autographs from: Pavelski #8, Tierney #50, Hannan #27 & Stalock #32 :)

Updated back to my jersey :)

I can't wait to take the hubs on Valentine's Day so that he can update his jersey with some new autographs. Have you ever gone to your team's practice sessions? Which player would you like an autograph from the most?!

25 comments:

  1. How cool that you got to see them practice. I bet that was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun opportunity. My husband would be totally jealous - he loves Hockey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Your photos are great, and I love that you were able to get their autographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! I love sports teams who don't forget that their fans are essentially everything to their success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! It must have been amazing to see them train and get to meet them, great fan experience. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great event and awesome jersey with the autographs! Great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the Super Bowl, all I can think about when I hear about sharks is Katy Perry's left shark. It took me a minute to remember it was a hockey team! This sounds like an awesome experience, and I'm glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a blast. My son would be thrilled to live this experience. He is a HUGE hockey fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's super cool that you got to meet your favorite player! It's great that he turned out to be such a nice person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah the hockey fan in me is super jealous! How fun I would love to do something like this! How awesome meeting your fave player. I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This must have been a great experience. I love that you got to meet the players and spend time in the venue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treat to see them practicing, and I love all the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so great that they do this. Really helps promote fan/player relationships and I can see how this is beneficial to both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was totally lost when I read your tittle lol! What a fun time for all Sharks fans!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so awesome, that must have been so amazing; all Sharks fans must be super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is great! What an awesome experience that must have been for you! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hockey is such a great environment when it's live. I love to read your posts when you go, makes me want to go to ours here!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so cool that you got their autographs and took photos with the players. Looks like another good event for you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well that had to be so much fun - our local rink (snow pushed in the roof) - used to allow us to come by for the pros and the Olympian practices - but I never, ever thought to get their autographs! :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's really cool that the players are so friendly to visit with fans like that. I'm not sure if my local team does that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really neat! I love how the players interact with their fans like that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's so super cool. I wish I could meet my hockey guys!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cool. I wish I could have such opportunity as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gotta love getting autographs! I think their colors are so fun! I love teal!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow how awesome! Glad you found out the secret to getting the autographs! I wouldn't have thought of practice!

    ReplyDelete