Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Super Bowl 2015 Weekend

I hope every had a fantastic Super Bowl weekend! Mine started off pretty well considering I had a 3-day weekend with my day off work being switched to Friday, woot! :)

Sharks warming up!

My weekend started Thursday night with a Sharks vs Ducks game, one of our rivals! We ended up whooping their butts 6-3! Nothing like beating your rivals to start off a great weekend, hehe.

Game start

All smiles after a 5-1 lead!

SGT Slaughter paid the Shark Tank a visit :P

Winner, winner, duck for dinner!

On Friday, I ended up going to get my haircut as the weather is finally tolerable enough to sport a short 'do again! Felt so good chopping off a few inches. What was even better was that my hair lady loved the Backstreet Boys when it came on the radio, hehe. Which leads me to my next point... I got home, washed up & lounged on the couch watching the BSB documentary: Show 'Em What You're Made Of!

New hairdo!

On Saturday, we ended up trying African food for the first time & it was tasty! Then we headed over to visit my parents & sisters. My sister made Libby a play box & she loved being in it, haha! After dinner, we watched the Sharks vs Blackhawks game & we won 2-0, yay! :D

Sports plate

Sambusas

Libby in her Libby box

Sleepy Libby in her box

Sleep Darla on daddy

We started Sunday with brunch at Aqui Cal-Mex before heading home to watch the Super Bowl! I actually didn't care for either team, but I disliked the Seahawks more. It definitely made me super happy watching Sherman's face at the last play before they lost the game, bahahahaa! Totally made my night :P

Mimosa & crab cake hash

Darla & mommy watching the Super Bowl

Darla sleeping on daddy again

How was your Super Bowl weekend? Did your team win? Did you not care for it whatsoever? :P

19 comments:

  1. Yes, my team WON! There were major celebrations here in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you had a fab weekend - Enjoyed the narration with your photos - and your new 'do' is flattering - the food is looking so good - nice share :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend here! I didn't really care for either superbowl team, so I was okay :) Love your Libby and Darla pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a fun weekend! We had a small get together and watched my team LOSE haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your hubby always have a fun time. My Daughter is a Hockey fan too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great weekend. Looks like you had a blast. I would love to taste that samoosa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a pretty exciting weekend. I love the new cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy the pictures of your food! You eat good, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time. Love all the photos. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such fun! Looks like such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like it was a great weekend. I really enjoyed the Super Bowl Halftime show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried African food. The food in the photo looks very tasty! I would love to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had a perfect weekend with the right mix of lounging eating and doing!
    Nice job with the hair chopping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And, my beloved Patriots won!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Darla looks very content. :) The game sounds fun, I laughed at the lady's face in the selfie (behind you) she should've smiled. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun weekend, game looked great, glad you both enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you enjoyed a fun game, lots of awesome food and great company. We had a pretty great relaxing weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always find the coolest off the wall places to eat! It looks really good! lol at libby in her box!

    ReplyDelete