Friday, February 6, 2015

World Champions Trophy Tour

Remember back when the SF Giants won the 2014 World Series? I do! Well guess what? They decided to do a World Champions Trophy Tour to have our three World Series trophies travel around for all SF Giants fans to see & take photos with!

Trophy tour car

I decided to leave work early & luckily had my lovely coworkers cover for the last two hours of work for me, haha. We got ready & got in line around 3:15PM. We finally reach the trophies by around 5PM. Boy does the line move so slow! At least we got to be next to the shiny trophies :)

Trophy car #1 while waiting in line

SJ Municipal Stadium

Shiny trophies

We got in line & ordered a photo package. By the time we finished with everything, the sun was setting over the field & it was gorgeous looking at the field from home base.

SJ Municipal field

I quite like our photo! What do y'all think? We're definitely sporting our black & orange to celebrate the SF Giants dynasty ;)

Trophies photo op

Has your team ever won a World Series trophy? Have you seen it in person? Did you have a photo op chance with it? If you've never, would you? :)

23 comments:

  1. I have seen the Red Sox trophy before and it is really cool to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful pictures. You always have the best adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an exciting time. You always take the best photos, makes me feel like I'm there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well now that had to be so fun and well worth it - what memories you'll have - Wish I could have been there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun. I would love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They've had a few of these in Boston. Never went to one but it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really watch baseball, but I love that teams will go on tour for their fans. It makes you love them more. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome. Those look like really awesome trophies! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome event you got to be a part of! You get to have all the fun. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!! You have some amazing experiences!! Looks like you two had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow how fun! Would be really cool to see all these in person! Especially major sports fans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that is some trophy! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the trophy photo! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool that you got to do this! Awesome photo's, looks like you had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't watch the World Series. I think it's cool that you got so close to the trophies though :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a cool experience. I have never been close to any professional sports trophy, I admit I am a little bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep, you were sparkling in that last picture, it's a good one. And hurrah for your co-workers too. It's nice to get out and about early sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are too cute! No, unfortunately, our local teams aren't too good. We do hold out hope, though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen college sports trophies, but no major team. Still really cool and a lot of fun when whatever team you root for wins some sort of series or championship.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Blue Jays won two World Series when I lived in Toronto. Such a cool and fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really cool! I know a few SF fans. I bet this would be really cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun event! It's always fun being close to special trophies your team has won. Makes you feel a sense of pride!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh wow what an awesome opportunity A!

    ReplyDelete