Sunday, March 22, 2015

Adore Me Review

The first product that I got to try out from my XO voxbox didn't even come with my voxbox as I got to order it ahead, the Adore Me subscription box! :)

Delivery box


Card from Influenster

Influenster gave us a special code right when we qualified for the XO voxbox to order our first Adore Me set for free with free shipping, so awesome! It was just in time for Valentine's Day so I actually let Vinh choose the set for me, haha. I guess it was more of his Valentine's gift :P

Packaged so neatly

Adore

Vinh ended up choosing the Shannon set for me. It is actually quite comfy & super soft. I think it's the right mix of comfort with a dash of sexy, hehe. The fit was just right, which is amazing since I'm a petite gal. Overall, I loved the quality of the set & how quick it was shipped out to me!

My sleepwear set in horrid lighting, sorry!

If you're looking for some cute, sexy lingerie, be sure to check out Adore Me. You can sign up using this link & get your first set for $25! #ILoveAdoreMe

PROS: good quality, true sizing (for above set), quick shipping, no embarrassment from shopping in person at the store
CONS: cannot try on items

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

27 comments:

  1. He did good! Those pieces are so cute. They do look very soft. I've never seen this type of product on VoxBox... Very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute set that you got. I am sure your hubby loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can tell you. My Hubs would like it if I got that box. You did get a cute little outfit though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute. I may have to order some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute options. It is definitely a discreet way to shop for items like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting new lingerie. I'm going to have to check on sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would most definitely have to try these items on. The quality and selection they provide is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like nice stuff. Better shopping in your own home than at a store for items like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lingerie looks really nice. It's great that it fit you even though you sized online!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really pretty lingerie. I have heard good things about Adore Me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I had no idea this was a thing. What a cool box, I love it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn! That is sexy. Love the bottoms, and it can be a lot of fun to ask your partner to choose the lingerie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty set. Nice and elegant, making you feel pampered and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute. Thanks for sharing.I am sure there will be all sorts of surpasses when the rest of your box arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't seen any lingerie subscription boxes before. What a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely little set and how cool to get a nice treat through the post. I wish they did more sub boxes over here. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I haven't heard about these boxes before. I love those pieces! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute. I love how feminine and dainty the ensemble is.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is such a cute outfit. I will have to take a look at the site and see what i can find.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I adore that box already! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well they're cute! I haven't heard of adore me until now but I do so like the items.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute set. I love the colors and designs. I would love to get one for Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a fun box. My husband would love all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is super cute! I just may have to look into this because what girl doesn't love new lingerie?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been wating to try Adore Me so badly, you can't beat those prices! The set you got is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks very cute and the lingerie's are amazing as well. The sleepwear set is pretty too. Such a cool box with great products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I had no idea there were subscription boxes for lingerie. The pieces you selected are very cute and it wold be fun to receive every month.

    ReplyDelete