Friday, March 6, 2015

I Won Free Sharks Tickets!

On the 1st of the month, I was reading through my email when I found out that I won Sharks tickets for a photo contest put on by our mascot, SJ Sharkie! I was ecstatic to say the least! :D

Super happy at our free seats

I had won four tickets to the game the following evening on March 2nd. It was so easy to pick up the tickets at will call. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a fourth person to take since it was so last minute, but we got to take Vinh's uncle out. We arrived early to try to find Sharkie so I could personally thank him, but he was a sneaky one...

Winning email!

My free tickets

Sharks warming up

Sharks skating out of the shark head

I spy a shark, haha

Coming from a horrendous February month where we only won 2 games & they weren't even home games, we won our first home game since January! It was definitely a very welcomed win with a 4-0 finish over the Canadiens. I surprised we hustled so much, I was definitely liking what I was seeing the the Shark Tank :)

Finally get to see the W flag! :D

Have you ever won tickets to anything? If so, what? If not, what tickets would you like to win? :)

20 comments:

  1. That is awesome. What a nice surprise that must have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the tickets! It looks like a bast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you won! They couldn't have chosen anyone better :) Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you won. We love going to hockey games even though we don't really know the rules. It is just fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I know you are a big fan. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the guy dressed as a shark. Hockey games sound like so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so lucky. Looks like you had a blast as well! Amber n

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win! I bet it made watching the game all that much more sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun to win hockey tickets, especially for a hockey fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome! So great they have back to you, since you are a huge fan! Love it. So awesome of Sharky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great time! Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay congratulations on winning, it sounds like you had a great time as well :) X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hockey! Congrats on your win! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome win A! If I was there I would have totally went with you! Sounds like you had a great time and congrats to the sharks for winning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the win! I think hockey is fun to watch live.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the win. From other blog posts I know what a big fan you are. So this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I very rarely win anything but congrats on your big win. I just know that you were super excited since you're a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great surprise! Awesome prize package. Can't beat free. Looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How awesome! To be perfectly truthful I would be doing backflips mainly because I am a die hard Montreal Canadiens fan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOO HOO how exciting to win tickets. Looks like you had a great time, I am so happy you won and got to enjoy the same and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete