Monday, March 9, 2015

Sharks Practice March 2015

Vinh & I missed last weekend's Sharks practice since it was cancelled due to five of our players being traded before the trade deadline on March 2nd. March 8th was the last weekend practice of the month so we made sure to make it to this one since I now work full time :P

With Brenden Dillon :)

Daylight Savings kind of messed all the fans up with having to wake up earlier to attend the 11AM practice. Of course, some of the players started before that time. It was fun to watch them work it since we had a devasting 2-3 loss yesterday night *sigh*

Pre-pratice skating

I got my customized Stadium Series jersey after that game so I figured that I'd bring it to get it signed by the players. My teal Pavelski jersey was getting full anyways. I got both of the goalies to sign before heading out back to wait for some players to come out of the locker room for more autographs. Felt a little bit weird to ask them for autographs/photos while they're heading out :P

With our goalie Antti Niemi

With Raffi Torres

Front of my Stadium Series jersey

Back of my Stadium Series jersey

Autographs thus far: Alex Stalock #32, Antti Niemi #31, Brenden Dillon #4, Raffi Torres #13

4 autographs thus far :)

How was everyone else's weekend? Do you have a customized jersey of your own for your favorite team? :)

22 comments:

  1. It is so cool you get to really interact with the team so much! They seem like nice people as well stopping to chat and sign :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has a customized jersey from the Texas Rangers. We are big baseball fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't been to a hockey game in a long time. They are so much fun but cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure look happy standing next to all those Sharks. And.... you got your shirt signed. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be so nice to be able to interact with the players! It's so cool that you were able to get the goalies to sign your jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have ghe best jersey of all! Congrats on the full time job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have a customized jersey. Too cool that you got yours autographed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never got a customized jersey, looks cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weekend always flies by so fast. Looks like you had a blast. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had a personalized jersey of my own. It would be Senators though :) looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome. You definitely have Shark fever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love watching sports practices. This must have been a treat to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of those guys are real hotties! It must be nice seeing them play in person

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love what a devoted fan you are. And I love your name on that jersey. I am a big Packer fan and I have a few jerseys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry for the loss. Luckily it was only one game. ;) The pics are great, as always!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good lord, those men are HUGE! Careful they don't sit on you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you sure are a fan. Love that you got to go see a practice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love watching hockey. Looks like you do to, what a neat experience to meet some of the players up close!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is always nice to see them behind the scenes and interact with them up close, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're such a real fan. I think I've read more Sharks stuff on here than anywhere else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you were able to get signatures and what a cute jersey!!! Do you plan to display it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a Blackhawks jersey in their St. Patrick's Day design, and a Bears Brian Urlacher jersey...I need a Cubs jersey now!

    ReplyDelete