Monday, March 23, 2015

Tide Pods Plus Febreeze Review

The second product that I got to try out from my XO voxbox was the Tide Pods Plus Febreeze! :)

Tide Pods


I have actually really tried these laundry detergent pods before so I was excited to give Tide Pods a try. First off, I think these little pods look really cool with the green, blue & white portions all separated in a yin yang-ish design. Anyhoo, you just pop it into your washer, add your clothes & wash away! So simple that it is ridiculous. Who needs to measure out detergent now?! My clothes came out clean & smelling all fresh, perfection!


PROS: easy to use, fair price ($14.99 for 43 count), fresh scent
CONS: I can't think of any...

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

14 comments:

  1. I love tide but would love it more with downy...that's the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound like they would make my life a lot easier. And I am all for anything that makes life easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great product. I have to use dye free and scent free detergent. I have really bad allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These work really well. I gave some to my son to test out and he said they worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried these. They look really cool! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried these out and love the scent! I think they are very convenient too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try the pods. I love tide so I'm sure these would be fantastic! I need to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter got these in her VoxBox. She loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried pods yet. I guess I'm old fashioned. I like to be able to control the soap. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tide is the best laundry detergent in my book. The pods with Febreeze smell wonderful! I can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be a great product for me. I always over pour my laundry soap. I will have to pick some up and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tide Pods smell great and they are so convenient to use. It takes the guesswork out of measuring out detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pods look so cool. I've been using the Arm & Hammer ones lately. I noticed that unless I do heavy duty, the pod packages don't dissolve all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never seen these in the store but I have heard of them. I should try them out!

    ReplyDelete