Thursday, April 9, 2015

Share Pocky, Share Happiness!

After trying to track down the Pocky truck for over a week, my sisters & I finally had success in finding it near Santana Row/Valley Fair on March 21st! #SharePocky #ShareHappiness

Photo in front of the Pocky truck!

Here's the Pcoky truck! It just makes you wanna smile with all the cuteness, hehe. Check out the video below to see how the Share Happiness tour even started :)

Pocky truck


The Share Happiness tour was successful enough that they decided to do a NorCal tour as well. It was awesome for us since we are Pocky fans from basically childhood. If you happen to see this truck, get yourself a free box of chocolate Pocky & smile :)

Helen & Lonnie in front of the truck

Gotta throw up the peace sign ;)

Would you approach the Pocky truck if it came to your town? :)

18 comments:

  1. I would go to the Pocky truck if it was in my town. I got a box of Pocky at Epcot and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sure I would seek it out. I can't imagine it would ever come to my small town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely approach the Pocky touch if it came to my town. I want to try some of the food that they are offering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to find out what they have, if they drove across the US. I would love a box of Pocky chocolate and share happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! My kids love pocky. They'd be all about this truck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is that? Pocky sticks are such a nice treat. I'd be excited to see a Pocky truck on my street.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so cool. I would have hunted that truck down, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so approach! I love these types of trucks. I hear we have food trucks etc but I've never seen any. I need go see if there's anything like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of these before. These sound like a great snack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What exactly is this? I'd approach out of curiousity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come I have never heard of pocky?. Lol. Glad you tracked it down

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI AnnieMae - I also had not heard of Pocky - sounds similar to the way Jeillo introduced themselves way back before our times - door to door - getting the word out

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never heard of Pocky before! But it sounds intriguing. If it ever makes its way here I will track it down!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pocky sounds interesting! I can't say that I have ever heard of it before, but the truck looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would run as fast as I could to the Pocky truck. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try it. It sounds great and interesting. Worth the try

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of Pocky or the Pocky truck. I would approach it if it came to my town, why not :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love food trucks. All themes. Don't care what they are. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete