Thursday, May 7, 2015

YEE: Yelp's Grape Gatsby Party

Man, North Bay threw quite the affair on Sunday May 3rd with their Grape Gatsby Party! My sister Helen accompanied me all the way up to DeLoach Vineyards :)

Helen & I enjoying the party

Check in was a breeze with our Bay CMs & even CMs from other areas. Elites got to attend an extra hour early for VIP hour! We got to head into a private room for vino, fruit/cheese platters & charcuterie. Gotta love the big wine barrel with fake legs sticking out of it :P

Event card

Outside area in the front

Brian busking away

VIP elite room

Ooh la la legs :P

Gorgeous decor

Fruit/cheese & charcuterie platters

DeLoach barrels

We made our way back to the lawn, but first had to stopby the awesome photobooth run by Shannon! Never a dull moment there! Then we got unlimited amount of cookies to try & bring home, what?! Plus, bubbles were floating everywhere in this room. Did I mention tasting from the barrel in the awesome barrel room? Loved the barrel lights.

Cookie display

Cookies galore!

Kettle Chips

 I also loved what I deemed the "Gatsby" room with the acrobatic performer in a glitzy room. What was even better was that The Great Gatsby was playing in the background. Can't beat having Leo party with us ;)

Aerial dancer

Wigs

Gorgeous setup

Hello Mr. Gatsby!

Special vino

Gun lamp, what?!

 Outside was met with EAT24, Kettle Chips, Pinx Catering, coconut water, Hint water, kombucha, crepes & more vino! There was live music, a poet on a typewriter & a massage therapist. Plenty of entertainment on a lovely Sunday afternoon. I mist say we left with quite the number of goodies & great memories.

Apple chips

Clearly Kombucha

The Poetry Store

Nutella & fruit crepe

Helen getting a massage

Dixie band on the lawn

Pinx Catering nomz

Banana bread pudding, yum!

Bubbles in the background

Tada, barrel room!

After barrel tasting in this awesome room

Outside DeLoach 

Vineyards

Custom poem for Vinh :P

Here's a look at our photobooth photos :)




Thanks to Kevin, DeLoach Vineyards, the rest of the CMs & the sponsors for a 1920s good time :)

Want to know more about Yelp Elite & Yelp community events? Just ask & I'll gladly answer, just be sure to leave your contact info!

20 comments:

  1. That looks like another good party! Sounds like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Yelp parties always look like so much fun and this one is certainly no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like another fun party. I love the play on words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great event. I get all excited about the treats! Love how they presented everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great event. I love your pictures. They are so inviting and full of joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The GRAPE Gatsby- How genius! Love all the pictures. It looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food looks amazing. You got really great photos. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an entertaining way to pay homage to a classic. I love how everyone got dressed up and played the part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks like a wonderful time was spent there. So much to see and do. I love the place settings to the table, fancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a ton of fun, I would so love to go to a party like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun time and it looks like you had one too! They put on quite a spread too. Grape Gatsby...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like it was an amazing party. I hope you had a great time. I would love to go to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great party. These foods looks amazing & the Pictures are perfect too. It looks like you had a great time out there. I would really love to attend one such party like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always get to have the best and super fun event, I envy you! I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this looks like such a fun party! I bet you had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always get to attend the coolest event. All the pictures, especially the ones of the food are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the photos with the picture frame. Looks like it was a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that looks an an awesome event! The table layout is amazeballs, fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I adore this theme, I would love to go to something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your outfit. So cute. The party looked like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete