Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Hello Kitty Day 2015

To continue my crazy weekend in San Francisco, I took my sisters to an SF Giants game on Sunday June 28th. What made it even more fun was that it was Hello Kitty Day! Now who wouldn't enjoy baseball with Hello Kitty? :)

Our kawaii kitty pose for Hello Kitty Day

Unfortunately for us, we rode the same train up to SF with all the Pride weekend people. At least we got two seats so two of us shared one seat all the way up. Luckily, the conductor decided to make our train express after a few stops & went straight to SF, whew...

Hella packed train for SF

Scored two seats!

We arrived in time to get in line & receive our Hello Kitty bobbleheads, hehe. We then proceeded up to the third level to get in line to get our special event Hello Kitty gnome. I ended up buying the Hello Kitty baseball cap as well. Let's face it, I still love Hello Kitty...just not as nutty as when I was a tween!

Willie Mays Gate to AT&T Park

Obligatory park photo

Hello Kitty throwing out the first pitch

It was a great game since our MVP Bumgarner was pitching the game, woot! Mad Bum also ended up with a milestone of 1,000 strikeouts. We ended up winning 6-3 with our team hitting 4 home runs! :D

Mad Bum is pitching, yee!

Mad Bum threw his 1,000th strikeout!

Cheesin' at our seats

With our Hello Kitty goodies in hand!

On the way out of AT&T Park, we saw people making free customized Coke cans. Each person gets two so we all made some to take home. Now I have a family set :)

Free tiny personalized cans of Coke

Scored three seats for the ride home

Someone fell asleep, haha

A family of Coke cans

Bobble head & gnome

It was definitely a fun day at the park! Have you gone to a baseball game yet this season? If not, I highly suggest you do! :)

40 comments:

  1. I have been searching for a Coke can with my name for weeks. No luck yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have the patience to look for one. Lucky me for the customized vending machine :P

      Delete
  2. Those are great photos! You and your sisters sure had lots of fun there, we love Hello Kitty too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hello Kitty fans unite ^0^

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun. I love Hello kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most certainly did! Anything with Hello Kitty is fun :D

      Delete
  4. This looks like fun. How neat that it was Hello Kitty day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the SF Giants & Hello Kitty teamed up! :)

      Delete
  5. My daughter would love this. Who knew there was a Hello Kitty Day??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was only their second year doing Hello Kitty Day. It was so fun :)

      Delete
  6. So awesome! Hello Kitty is timeless, I don't care what anyone says LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you! Hello Kitty will forever be timeless, hah! :D

      Delete
  7. Love Hello Kitty, I used to play it when I was a kid. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Hello Kitty will forever be engrained in my life is some little way :)

      Delete
  8. How fun! My kids love Hello Kitty they would love this. I've never been to a ball game, and think that would be too fun! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baseball & Hello Kitty is a great combo! Hopefully they have a Hello Kitty Day near you ;)

      Delete
  9. Looks like you had fun. You do like to go out and explore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love exploring & doing things! Gotta do it while I still have the energy to...& no kiddos :P

      Delete
  10. That sounds like such a great day. I love going to see games, especially the Cubs. The bobble heads made the day even that much more special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baseball games are fun, especially with a win! Promo items are even better if they're as cute as Hello Kitty :)

      Delete
  11. Aww you've gotta love that adorable Hello Kitty! That looked like such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a great time for fans of baseball & Hello Kitty :)

      Delete
  12. Those Hello Kitty bobble heads are awesome! I've not been to a baseball game in forever, they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my bobble heads, haha! I always have to go to 1-2 baseball games each season, so fun!

      Delete
  13. Good luck finding a Coke can with my name on it. I haven't seen one yet. But, the ball park looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha customized Coke can for the win! :P

      Delete
  14. It looks like you had tons of fun. How great it was Hello Kitty day my sister would have loved that. I have been searching for a coke can forever with my name on it I am about to give up on it :-) This posts inspires me to go to a ball game it has been too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe there'll be a Coke promoter with a customized vending machine for you! We gotta take you out to a ball game ;)

      Delete
  15. How cool! A Hello Kitty day at the ball game is the bomb! You guys sure look like you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was bomb diggity! Definitely a fun day at the park!

      Delete
  16. I love that the Coke cans are now displaying multicultural names. My name is Latino so I would love to see it on a Coke can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we got ours customized since they were promoting it. Maybe you can find one near you :)

      Delete
  17. What a great way to spend the day. I would love to go to a ball game. I used to go all the time when i was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Season's still going. Never too late to head to the ball park :)

      Delete
  18. I found a coke can with the name Amanda on it the other day. I have yet to go to any games this summer. You look like you had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's awesome to find a Coke can with your name on it! :)

      Delete
  19. I like Hello kitty. Pictures you have shared here are so awesome. It all sounds like you had a great time with so much of fun. Love the idea of customized coke cans displaying your names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hello Kitty is my childhood favorite :)

      Delete
  20. I've only been to one ball game ever. You took some great pictures. I didn't know that they combined Hello Kitty with baseball. I'm sure that attracts quite a few ladies and girls to the park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! This is only the second year that Hello Kitty Day has been done. Definitely a lot more gals at the game ;)

      Delete