Friday, July 17, 2015

Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions

On July 12th, Vinh & I ventured out to the San Jose Civic despite my still recovering from a cold to see Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions! Yup, we're Pokémon geeks & I wouldn't have it any other way. It was a part of our childhood afterall :P

Our balcony seats

We arrived about 20 minutes early. Checking in was a breeze & we headed upstairs to our seats. We were the second row in the balcony so we had a pretty good view, yay!

I spy Ash & Misty!

Pre-show

It's Pikachu!

Our Pokémon outfits :)

I loved that they showed videos on the big screen from the video games & TV show/movies! Definitely brings back childhood memories for the both of us. Honestly, we wished the first half was longer since those were the games we played the most :P


There was a half hour intermission inbetween so we headed downstairs to the lobby to buy a t-shirt. It has a conductor Pikachu on it, how could I not?! We also went to the lounge to get a soda (no alcohol while I'm sick) to keep us hydrated for the second half. They ended up playing two sing-along songs as a bonus at the end, so awesome! :)

Cute shirt!


Finale

To see if Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions is coming to a city near you, check here. If there's not one near one, there's a nice soul that has recorded the whole show for your viewing pleasure here. Would you attend this awesome event? :)

19 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. The perfect night out for pokemon lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my boys are HUGE into Pokemon right now. They would have loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun! My boys would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really neat. My son would love this he is a huge Pokémon fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha it looks like your not the only pokeymon geeks there looks like a lot of other people were geeking out too.
    My step sons love pokeymon they will not admit it but they will play a game or two with Bella it's so fun for me to see them share their experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want to go just for the experience alone! I'm not a big pokemon fan though *dukes and hide* lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids love Pokemon. They would of loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Pokémon outfits. My son would have been all over this event. He used to be obsessed with Pokémon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember Pokemon being huge about 16 years ago when I worked in a bookstore. I am in awe that it's still a big thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would be something my son would absolutely love. How fun! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome symphony experience. My kids used to play Pokemon on their old Gameboys.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome. This looks like such fun. My 6 year old is a new, but huge fan of Pokemon. I don't get the fascination but its real, and they love it! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome event for Pokemon fans. My kids would love to go if they had known about this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you like pokemon I guess this looks like a good event.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a little older than the Pokemon craze, but I know it has a gigantic fanbase. Glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My second oldest loved Pokémon . I remember him wanting the different colored games. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  17. My son loves pokemon. I bet he would enjoy this

    ReplyDelete
  18. I checked and there was not one near me - I am so bummed. It sounds like such a great even and my youngest who is a Pokemon fan would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's such a wonderful post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete