Wednesday, August 26, 2015

One Year Work Anniversary

A little late, but I got to celebrate my one year work anniversary about 2 weeks ago! I was hired by On Lok Lifeways August 11, 2014 to complete the occupational therapy team at the South Bay center. I cannot believe time has flown by so quickly :)

One year service pin!

The day before my anniversary was Nerd Day so a bunch of us dressed up all nerdy. I think Graham won that challenge though, hah!

Nerds unite!

Joanne & I :)

Treat ice cream to celebrate :)

The following day, I got my one year certificate & pin at the morning meeting, yay! I wasn't even expecting it since I haven't seen one of these certificates being handed out since I first started working at On Lok. Definitely awesome to feel appreciated for all my hard work :)

Gold star

Personally signed by the CEO :P

Now I can't wait to get my 5- & 10-year pins/certificates, haha! Have you ever gotten an award you're proud of?

19 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cool, I love that they celebrate your year of service! Congratulations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! It sounds like you have an awesome work environment. It's so cool that they gave you a certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the one year work anniversary. It looks like you work at a really cool place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome congratulations. I got a nice award for my 10 year anniversary at my job. I am excited to see what I get for 15 years this November.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool and very exciting! Congratulations! Sounds like a great place to work! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1st work anniversary, Annie! Doesn't that feel nice to be appreciated for your hardwork? Keep it up and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I got a big fat nothing when I had a one-year anniversary! LOL That's fantastic that they reward you with something special for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 1 year work anniversary. It looks like you are enjoying your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! What a nice way to present it to you too! Looks like you enjoy what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on one year! It looks like you work with some amazing and fun people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is great that you get a celebration for your hard work. Congrats on a year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ice cream looks so good! Yummy Congrats on one year! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I love how they celebrate your milestones with the company. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have gotten them but it's been awhile. Big congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It must be wonderful when you are really happy at your job. It makes a big difference in your attitude every day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Celebrating a work anniversary is always a great feeling. I remember the first time when I went through that experience & it was just amazing when you are rewarded for your hard work & are appreciated & joined by colleagues all around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cool that they make such a big deal over your anniversary! That must feel awesome to be so appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your one year anniversary. It looks like your work is a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your one year anniversary. Looks like a great place to work .

    ReplyDelete