Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Shania Twain's Rock This Country Tour

On August 17th, Vinh & I had the opportunity to see Gavin DeGraw again at Shania Twain's Rock This Country tour! Major kudos to the OCC for the free tickets to attend :)

Upper bowl Gavin fans!

We arrived early so that we could pick up our tickets at the will call window. After getting in, I headed straight for the merchandise booth & scored myself a new Gavin tour shirt along with a Gavin "Chariot" mug *squee*

Notice it's free? ;)

Cute photo of us in our Gavin shirts :)

My sexy new mug!

Gavin DeGraw totally rocked his 10ish songs! Too bad he couldn't perform longer *sigh* But he finally performed his cover of Heaven again *swoon* Can't wait for him to make a new CD & headline his own tour :)

Gavin!




Shania came out firing away literally with fireworks! Country crowds sure can be rowdy, but it was fun watching her perform again after she hasn't toured for about a decade now! We didn't stay the whole time for Shania, but it was nice to hear some of her "pop" songs as well. No videos for her since I'm afraid of YouTube giving me a copyright strike, party poopers :P

Shania Twain, y'all!

Rainbow

Shania riding a saddle through the air :P

"You're still the one..."

"From this moment on..."

"That don't impress me much!"

Have you seen Gavin DeGraw or Shania Twain before? If not, will you now? Have you gone to any concerts this summer?

14 comments:

  1. It's great that she's touring again. I listened to her a lot even though I've never been into any other country music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shania Twain. She has such catchy songs! They always seem to get stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is amazing, I had no idea she was on tour.. Great artist. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet this was a fantastic concert. I have always been a fan of Shania Twain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how awesome. I love Shania. My mom saw her a few times over 12 years ago.. She loved it! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like it was an amazing concert. She has a lot of good songs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen her live before and she is awesome! Love Shania! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Shania Twain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been to a concert in years. I like Shania Twain and I would love to her her perform live.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen these two live, but I love their music. I did just see Billy Currington/Tim McGraw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would be an amazing concert. I am happy to see she is back on tour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is awesome that you got to see Shania. I love her

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shania Twain is a great artist. It is so great you were able to see her concert.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen either of them live before, this looks awesome. I love Shania Twain and my favorite song is you're still the one, it's always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete