Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Disneyland Day One

Back to our regularly scheduled blogging. Anyhoo, as you all know, I started my Labor Day weekend early at Disneyland! We drove down on the 2nd & our first day in the park was the 3rd. You could say we spent almost a whole day in the park :P

Mickey with his 60th anniversary outfit

We started out at the park early since we had the magic hour! First off, I needed to oogle the 60th anniversary diamond Sleeping Beauty Castle. Look how gorgeous it is :)

Sleeping Beauty Castle

We hit up some of the Fantasyland rides since some lands weren't open during magic hour. We actually got quite a bit done I think! Lots of cute photo ops along the way!

Mr. Toad's ride

Off to Wonderland!

Spin that teacup, Vinh!

Vinh hates to admit that I can whoop his bum in a game. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters to be exact! 151,400 to his 8,000, hah! :P

Read 'em & weep!

Mandatory castle photo

My main objective for this Disneyland trip was to get photos with all the 60th anniversary characters, watch the new fireworks & Paint the Night parade...basically not rush & just have fun!

Dapper Goofy

Gorgeous Daisy

We headed to California Adventure after stopping by the runDisney Expo to get away from the Disneyland crowds. We used Vinh's Disney visa card to get a free photo with Minnie :)

Minnie

On Mater's ride, so fun!

Sailor Donald, so cute!

Vinh got back at me & whooped my behind at Toy Story Mania! 198,200 to my measly 109,300, boo :P

3D glasses, check!

I'm always level beaver...

Woody

Pluto

Cathay Circle all blinged out

California or bust!

Flapper Minnie :)

We returned to Disneyland after lunch/happy hour at the hotel to wait for the Paint the Night parade. We basically headed back to the hotel after the parade since we needed to be up early for our 5K the next morning!

Front gate

Blingy collar for Pluto

Genie & Lumiere

Do you spot Woody?

Gorgeous dancers

Belle & her rose :)

Stay tuned for Day two & three! What would you most want to see/do at Disneyland's 60th anniversary?

21 comments:

  1. I've never been to Disney Land before, we've always gone to Disney World. Maybe next time we'll have to head there. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney! I see you guys had a blast! I would love to go with just my husband one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney. We are on the east coast, so we are a disney world family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings me back to the one time, a few years ago now, that we brought our kids to DW. It really is a magical place. Great photos and what great memories you two will have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to spend Labor Day. I have been to Disney World, but not Disneyland. Catherine S

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to Disneyland, but would love to. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never visited Disneyland, but your day looked amazing! I need to make a trip in the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love Mickey's anniversary outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got to meet so many of the characters! This looked like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been to Disney World two times, but never Disneyland. I would love to go some day. Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you really enjoyed yourselves! I have never been to Disneyland only Disney World many times. I definitely would love to go to Disneyland to see the differences.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to have annual passes to Disneyland. That place is so much fun but you need more than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Those are beautiful pictures. Haven't been to Disneyland in a long time but I love reading this and looking forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Disney and I miss it. You guys are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never been to Disney and I hope I never have to go. Too much of what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So jealous of your trip!! Looks like you had a blast! I've never been to Disney Land, so thank you so much for sharing your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow so much fun. I've never been to Disney but can't wait until the day I do. This is magical. - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so so want to go to Disney again sometime - it sounds like you are having an amazing time"

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that your tank top had Disney Babies on it. It looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always go to the most fabulous places. Can you believe I have never been to Disneyland or DisneyWorld?

    ReplyDelete
  21. The picture is a fun Disney visa perk. I am glad you had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete