Thursday, September 17, 2015

Disneyland Day Two & Three

Disneyland part two right here! As you all know, we started our second day at Disneyland with the Disneyland 5K bright & early at 5:30AM :P

Finally met my favorite princess: Mulan!

After using up our magic hour at California Adventure, we headed into Disneyland where we ran into Belle. Such a pretty princess! Shortly after, I wanted to find myself some more characters so I stalked Donald on Main Street & then ran into the Queen & Ariel at the castle :)

Belle

Donald in his 60th anniversary outfit

You must ask for permission to approach your majesty ;)

Your Majesty

Snow White waterfall/fountain

Such pretty castle bling

Princess Ariel

We had a quick lunch before heading over the the Hyperion to watch the Aladdin musical. I'm so glad we did as this show will be ending on January 10th for a Frozen one *sigh* Such a waste as this show was amazing! Go see it if you get the chance :)

Hyperion

A whole new world!

Olaf enjoying summer

Oswald matches with our tops

We headed back to our hotel for a bit to nap & rest up before heading out for the rest of the night. We came back to our bed made & found Kiyore & Kiyora waiting for us :)

Bed all made

I had made reservations at the Blue Bayou restaurant this time around & it was so worth it! Definitely a post-race meal for sure. It's the restaurant you see in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at the beginning. What a cool ambiance & the food was delicious as well!

Looking out into the POTC ride

Mint julep

*click for larger view* View of the restaurant

Gumbo

Salmon cooked to perfection

Creme brulee

Obligatory selfie in the coolest restaurant in Disneyland

We waited around again for the Paint the Night parade as well as the fireworks show. We ran into two Bay Area families & hung out, haha! What a small world ;)

I spy Peter Pan ;)

Cars lit up

My favorite float: Sorcerer Mickey

Gorgeous sparkly castle all lit up!

Baymax selfie with the castle :P

Our third & last day consisted of me trying to find Mulan one last time! So hard to find my favorite princess y'know? I did run into the last two 60th anniversary characters I needed: Minnie Mouse & of course, Chip 'n Dale! :)

Minnie twinsies

Magical feather needed to fly ;)

Hugs all around!

This photo is too dang cute, haha!

Cruella's sharpie eyebrows were on point, haha! She told me to "go away" after this photo was taken, like a true villain :P

Cruella de Vil

After so many years of failure, I have finally found my Mulan & got to show her my awesome Enchanted Brush painted TOMS featuring her & Shang! Fangirl mode activated y'all! Also, mission accomplished *squee* :D

Mulan checking out my TOMS

Shoe game is on point!

We headed back to the hotel after lunch & buying 3 turkey legs to bring home per mother's request. It was quite the busy weekend, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Goofy with his diamond surfboard @ Paradise Pier

Have you visited Disneyland during their 60th anniversary celebration? Would you take part? Who's the one Disney character you want to meet?!

17 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun! I hope to get back to Disneyland next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on my very first trip to Disneyland this year. I am hoping to take my entire family one of these days, we LOVE Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the shows at Disney so fondly I am thinking about trying to book a trip to Disneyland Paris soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got to meet Mulan and show her your shoes! She is my daughter's favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really makes me want to go to Disneyland. I can't believe you got to meet so many more characters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney is always so much fun! I can see you made great friends during your visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such fun. Would love to head to Disney at some point. We've never been, but can't wait to. Looks like you had some fun! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is that. That would be so fun. I haven't been to Disneyland in years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun. I just love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun! We are going to Disney World next month-yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you can take photos with all the princesses at Disneyland. They all look so beautiful and just like their cartoon counterparts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! Disney is always such a fun time and I look forward to going soon with my family. Looks like you had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys looked like you had so much fun. Happy for you that you finally found Mulan. I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to Disneyland before, but would love to go. Your photos make me want to add it to our calendar for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your day two looked amazing and you got to meet some great characters. I hope the rest of the time was just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never been to Disneyland at night it looks so magical. It seems you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear that you had a great time. Disneyland looks more lovely at night. You and your hubby are sure having fun in the happiest place on earth.

    ReplyDelete