Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lion King, Hockey & Baby Shower

I've had the pleasure of experiencing the Lion King, watching hockey season start & celebrating a friend's baby shower at the end of September :)

Ready for the Lion King

The Lion King broadway musical was in town & I knew that I had to watch it! I had heard nothing but rave reviews for it. I bought tickets for it & off we went to watch it on Thursday September 24th. It was beautifully done & I'm amazed how seamless the cast made everything seem. Great show & I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't :)

Waiting for the show to start

Photobooth didn't work so cell phone photo instead!

African sunrise drink :)

The next evening, we enjoyed our first preseason hockey game with the Sharks taking on the Coyotes! We ordered some pueblo nachos, but the registers weren't working so we got free dinner that night, woot! Sharks ended up winning 3-1, baby :)

Free dinner, yum!

Happy for hockey!

The following morning, I headed up to Burlingame to celebrate with my friend Samantha! Her baby girl shall be arriving soon & I cannot be any happier for her! My first college friend & she's a cute preggo. Congrats Sammi :)

With the mommy-to-be :)

Cute diaper cake

Sunday was my rest day & Libby was one fiesty little kitty! We roughed played & mommy came out with a few scratches...

Attack mode activated!

How have you welcomed fall? :)

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I loved The Lion King on Broadway so much. Now I want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two had been busy. I hope I get the chance to see The Lion King on Broadway, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to go see the Lion King. I want to see it in NYC on Broadway,though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter saw the Lion King when it was in St. Louis. She has always talked about what a great show it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen the Lion King live but I have heard it is meant to be amazing, something I would love to see one day. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a great show! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. I need to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lion Kinds looks amazing. i always wanted to go. Maybe during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cat. Very pretty. Congrats to Samantha and I hope she has a good delivery. How exciting. I have heard nothing but good things about The Lion King.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see the Lion King live. Looks like a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever since seeing a snippet of Lion King on Oprah many years ago, I have been hoping they would come to my town. I really want to see that one some day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been dying to go see the Lion King for years. It looks like it is such an amazing show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the Lion King on Broadway in NY last year and it was amazing! I would recommend that anyone who haven't seen it to definitely go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lion king. OMG! This is such an amazing show. I want to see it again. Looking forward to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you've been busy! Looks like having a great time thogh. I've always wanted to see that Lion King. I hope to someday, looks amazing. - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have always wanted to go see The Lion King broadway musical. It would be a fantastic way to spend the evening with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not much of a hockey fan, but I do love Broadway shows. I would love to see The Lion King.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I bet Lion King was good. I have wanted to see that for a while now. What a cute cat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a busy wonderful time. I never had a chance to see the Lion King so far, but have heard much about that interesting show. The pictures are good enough to pull you to the show sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Lion King show looks amazing. I'd love to see it one day.

    ReplyDelete