Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sharks Fanfest 2015

Oh boy, almost a month without blogging! Where has the time gone?! Without further ado, let's recap where I left off with a visit to my Sharks Fanfest experience :)

Sharks emoji & instagram props :)

Vinh couldn't come due to his Army Reserve duties so my sister Lonnie gladly filled in! We arrived on time, but took a few minutes to get inside for the festivities to begin. We walked around, played with Sharks-themed emoji, hung out with cardboard cutouts of the players & played in the photobooth. After making the first round, we found out that the Sharks players were hanging out in 2 different photobooths to take photos with their fans! You realized that we had to do this & we made it in 3 rounds worth :P

Hey Pavelski!

Photobooth time!

Brent Burns!

Burnzie :D

Demelo & Tierney!

Mueller & Braun!

Afterwards, we headed outside to check out the rally outside. Not too much going on since it was wrapping up. We did love the huge Sharks Territory sign :)

Sharks Territory y'all!

Fanfest was $5 per ticket which included a rookie game versus the Anaheim Ducks. Couldn't beat that price & the fact that we won 4-1! Great way to end a Saturday :)

Sharkaritas :)

Warmups

Read 'em & weep :)

Sharks win!

Does your favorite team have a fanfest? Would you love to hang with your favorite player in the photobooth? :P

19 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I don't think my husband's favorite sports team has a Fan Fest. I know he would try to go if there was one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time! How cool that the team does this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time. Hockey is about the only sport my son likes to go and watch. Catherine S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun game! I like those blue drinks you had. Really coincides with the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sounding time and all those pictures - looks like you had an amazing time. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cool that the team does this! They must love their fans! I really like those photobooth photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Looks like a great time. These pictures are really great. I love photobooth style photos! - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a lot of fun. My husband loves hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hockey I wished they did something like that here in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys always have such fun times together. I love it! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are amazing. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss going to see hockey games. Looks like you guys had a great time. Time flies when you are not blogging doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great way to start the weekend and relax while watching your favorite team play some pre-season fun. Looks like you really had an amazing time. Too bad Vinh couldn't be part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like you had a ton of fun,. We love going to our local Hockey games. It is always a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are huge Hockey fans. Our whole family sits together and watches the games. I love when we get to go see the game in person and meet some of the players.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun event!! You always go to the most fun things. I've never been to a hockey game but am hoping to go to a Lightning game this next season.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Shark's uniforms. The teal colors are really festive and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gotta love drinks the same color as the jerseys. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the IG photo prop, very cool! It looks like you had a really fun time and I love the color coordinated drinks too!

    ReplyDelete