Tuesday, November 3, 2015

San Jose Barracuda Inaugural Season

Here I am catching up with my blog posts again, hah! So much more time now with Vinh gone for his Army officer training. Anyhoo, let's recap on the opening night for the San Jose Barracuda (formerly the Worchester Sharks)!

I was there!


I thought it would be a great way to kickstart our weekend by attending our first ever AHL hockey game & we were second row! We even got there early enough to get our free shirts, yay!

Chicago Icehogs

We got to sit right near where our players enter the ice. It was pretty cool to see it for once up close & seeing the players' faces, hah!

Smoke for the entrance

Faceoff

Cheesin' :P

Nikolay!

They score!

Too bad our boys lost to the Icehogs 2-4 *sigh* I was hoping for an opening night win! It was still a fun night out with the hubs regardless. Better luck next time, boys!

Nikolay heading out

Have you ever gone to an AHL game? Would you like to? :)

18 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun. You sure are hockey lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd row - I am jealous. Hockey is my favorite sport but I have not been to an AHL game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great time and what fantastic seats. My son is always excited for hockey season and we try to go to at least 2 or 3 games a season. Catherine S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a hockey fan but I love to see your enthusiasm! Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to a game. My father on the other hand, he would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys really did have great seats. That's a perfect start to the season. Being that close to the game sounds intense!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had an amazing time, I would love to go to a go to just expedience it I think. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only been to one hockey game and I had an amazing time. You look like you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can tell you guys are big hockey fans! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I used to go to NHL games before kids, what a fun sport to watch in person. Love the drama that goes with the game! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it was a fun night. We like to go to the local hockey games. It is always a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry that your team lost but it will be a long season and plenty of time to be awesome. I have never been to a hockey game but would love to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys had so much fun watching the game.I've never been to a hockey game.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hockey is a blast to see in person. It's one of the few places you know the atmosphere is going to be engaged and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never been to a hockey game, but it looks like fun! It looks like you had fantastic seats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're not hockey fans, but my best friend and her husband would love to attend one of these games! Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been to an NHL game but am very interested! I think we'll try to go this year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what great seats! That's pretty awesome! Glad you two had fun!

    ReplyDelete