Thursday, November 12, 2015

Walk to End Alzheimer's 2015

About a month ago, I joined my coworkers for the Walk to End Alzheimer's! Nothing better than getting up bright & early to walk for a cause that is near & dear to our hearts. Over 50% of our patients at our centers are diagnosed with Alzheimer's so it was definitely a cause we fully support :)

Vinh & I after the walk

We had a pretty good turnout from most of our departments. This year's walk was more crowded compared to last year. It was so crowded that some of us opted to do the 1-mile loop instead of the 5K, myself included. It was taking way too long to just walk.

Team On Lok

Afterwards, Vinh & I treated ourselves to some yummy ramen for a job well done :P

Melon cream soda

Ramen, yum!

Have you ever participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer's? Would you? You can search for a walk near you here.

5 comments: